Are you exhausted from busy regular life and missing a fruitful refreshing break out of your working routine! Grab your seats to enjoy beach camping and movie night at Ormara Beach trip. There is nothing like falling asleep to the sound of waves hitting on the beach.
Trip the comforting jewel-blue ocean of Ormara ! Enjoy a fascinating sunset with a walk along the golden beach and spend your evening with some bonfire and melody along the beachfront.
Ormara beach is one of the most beautiful and peaceful beach to hangout with your friends and family. Our trips are specially designed to provide safe and secure environment to families and friends. Where you can enjoy up to fullest with your group. Team BUKHARI HOLIDAYS will be there to provide you with best possible ground services starting from pick up point till the moment we drop you back.
Join us for an enjoyable camping experience at the Ormara Beach.⁰
Ormara is a historic coastal town. Its historical routes are connected with Alexander the Great, who stayed here with his military for an occasional day on his path back from the Indus territory in 400 BC after conquering Sindh, Punjab, and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa. One of his generals, Ormoz, died there, and the present-day city was named after him.
This port is also mentioned in the renowned traveler’s handbook Periplus of the Erythraean Sea as Oraea.
Oraea was the name of a seaport near the modern-day city of Ormara Beach Trips, Balochistan province of Pakistan,
Moving towards Gwadar through the Makran Coastal Highway, Ormara arrives midway between Karachi and Gwadar. It is a port city in the Balochistan district of Gwadar situated on the Makran coast, 360 kilometers (220 miles) west of Karachi and 230 kilometers (140 miles) east of Gwadar.
Ormara beach trip, This still offers a traditional look at how the ancients lived.
Beach in fully secured newly built resort camp with proper restroom facilities for all family needs, you can also book Hotel capacity if not comforted with nightmare camping! And that’s not the end. You can even acquire a chance to cover the other famous sites like Buzi Pass of Hingol National Park, Iconic Princess of Hope, Golden Beach, and Kund Malir Beach with memorable captures that last long.
Ormara Beach Tour from Karachi is designed for all domestic travelers who are seaside enthusiasts and looking for a weekend getaway with friends, Family, and couples.
Staying for a short time and capturing hundreds of fruitful memories with our custom-made and comfortable Ormara beach trip for everyone.
𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲: 05th March– 2022 (Saturday), 07:30 AM
𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥: 06th March – 2022 (Sunday), 06:00 PM
Camping (3 person sharing): PKR 6,999/- per person
Camping Couple Sharing PKR 15,499/- Per couple
Couple camps will be only provided to Married couples. Team can ask for Nikkah nama or any other evidence any time during the trip.
Camping (3 person sharing) Self transport PKR 5499/- per person
– 07:30 am: Gathering time at meetup point
– 08:30 am: Start of journey for Ormara
– 11:00 am: First stop at Winder for brunch
– 12:00 pm: Departure from Winder
– 02:00 pm: Second stop at Kund Malir view point
– 02:15 pm: Departure for Ormara
– 04:30 pm: Arrival at Ormara
– 05:00 pm: Kite Competition in Group of 5 people
– 07:00 pm: Serving of Hi-tea
– 09:00 pm: Dinner Time
– 10:00 pm: Start of Musical night
– 11:30 pm: Start of Movie night
– 06:00 am: Wakeup call
– 06:30 am: Start of Boat Rides
– 08:00 am: Serving of Breakfast
– 10:00 am: Departure from Ormara
– 11:30 am: First stop at Princess of Hope
– 03:00 pm: Lunch break at Winder
– 05:00 pm: Departure for Karachi
– 07:30 pm: Back to Karachi
– Additional activities
– Any meals other than mentioned
– Any activity not mentioned in the itinerary
– Room Service Charges
– Anything not mentioned above
-Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots / Durable Joggers
REGISTRATION & BOOKING
CALL: 03041115521 (Ext. 1)
WHATSAPP: 03000202761 | 03000202762 | 03000202763 | 03000202758
NOTE: Booking is confirm after 50% Of advance payment
KARACHI OFFICE ADDRESS: Office 11, Lakson Square Building No. 1, Sarwar Shaheed Road, Opposite Karachi Press Club, Karachi
-Every person should carry Mask, gloves & hand sanitizer.
-Carry your own bag/ baggage.
-Don’t pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
-Please do not throw away trash or garbage of any type during the trip. The trip facilitator will collect garbage in trash bags at each location. It is our collective responsibility to keep our environment clean
-Please ensure following the team leader’s orders.
-Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
-Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
1. Must carry original and a photocopy of CNIC.
2. Must carry original Covid-19 Vaccine Card.
3. Bukhari Holidays is not responsible for changes in plan due to unforeseen circumstances (unstable political situation, bad weather conditions, etc.).
4. In case of any change in plan by the client, additional charges will be paid on the spot.
5. Penalty will be charged in case of any damage to the property.
6. Bukhari Holidays reserves the right to cancel an individual’s trip due to unethical behavior (such as carrying illegal substances and items).
7. Bukhari Holidays will not be held responsible for any personal injury or accident.
8. Bukhari Holidays is not responsible for any loss/damage of your personal belongings.
9. Any type of Illegal drugs or alcoholic substances and weaponry is strictly prohibited.
10. No refund will be made in case of natural disasters or any unexpected circumstances beyond our control if they may occur during the trip
11. Bukhari Holidays reserves all the rights to cancel bookings.
For any further queries, please feel free to contact us.
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Trip
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Trip
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Trip